At Property Restoration Inc. of Syracuse, New York we have worked with schools, property managers, commercial business owners, and 1000's of property owners for over 30 years.
We have extensive experience with Commercial and Institutional losses large and small. With one of largest inventories of drying equipment in the state, we get the job done right. Our combined experience and trained technicians our performance will meet your expectations. We have a 24-hour dispatch for technicians and equipment with an immediate response within our service radius and beyond excluding any additional travel time. We take your loss very serious and understand the inconveniences associated with the emergency. We work diligently, we communicate quickly and we expedite immediately.
Commercial & Institutional Property Restoration Services
- Mold Remediation
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Sewage Remediation
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Crime Scene and Bio Hazard Clean Up
- Complete Reconstruction Service
- Building Dehumidification/Climate Control
- Document Restoration/Reproduction
- Freeze Drying
- Sprinkler Cleanup
- Emergency Board-Up Services
What is the Property Restoration Inc. Specialists Difference?
- Family owned and operated, non-franchise, with multiple generations of experience
- We are 24/7/365 emergency call center talking live to a Project Manager and a dispatch/arrival within the hour of the call if not sooner. Arrival must take drive time into consideration.
- We have one of the largest inventories of company-owned equipment including; air movers, dehumidifiers, generators, drying, and heating units that can handle small scale losses to extensive multilevel losses
- Fully Equipped Flood Trucks ready to respond
- Multiple on-call crew members and technicians and the ability to assemble up to 100 qualified cleaners when necessary
- We employ a seamless process so that you can return to business as usual as soon as possible
- We develop a personal relationship with potential customers before a loss.
Immediate Action is required to stop the loss in its track.
Call or Contact Us Online for an Estimate